

Next stop was Toby Keith's "I Love This Bar & Grill" in Foxboro,MA at Gillette Stadium.While they had a great selection of Southern food, Carmen just had to order the Fried Bologna Sandwich!
She said it was good...I took her word for it! Their fried okra was the best I've ever had--and I'm from the south! We moved on to Gillette Stadium for some photo ops.
She said it was good...I took her word for it! Their fried okra was the best I've ever had--and I'm from the south! We moved on to Gillette Stadium for some photo ops.
Over the weekend, we went apple picking at Breezelands Orchards.
The rest of the visit was spent baking apple pies, eating Chris's famous breakfast tacos (YUM!), camping out in the backyard, making smores, taking walks, LAUGHING, and spending time with great friends at a barbeque. Sadly, we had to say goodbye for awhile but we had such fun while they were here! Now, if only we could convince them to move to New England.........
Love that you are posting on your blog!!! I can see it this way!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun times!
How fun! I love having visitors. That's usually the only way I see the sights!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Marcy--visitors are such a great excuse to get out and see more.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun week!